Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Orangeville Ontario

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The SC team will not divulge any new spots prior to starting

BUT

He (Steve Hitchinson) went in to a fair detail on the new Supercharger map. The map will be updated quarterly. The year and quarter should be *very close* to the actual now...no more than a quarter out from plan...delays stemming from construction or the local utility may push them out.
Also of great interest: Spots that were on the map may re-appear in future (eg Newmarket ON and Orillia ON). They will now only put the site on the map when there is a reasonable expectation of it being done in a short period.
He repeated the comments of the other speakers: If anyone knows/owns a location where a SuC/Store/SC could go, to contact Tesla

The meeting will be on the Tesla Owners Club of Ontario website, for viewing by members, shortly, for those who missed the meeting
148473925_230708235394338_7679662810220006907_n.jpg

The SC team will not divulge any new spots prior to starting

BUT

He (Steve Hitchinson) went in to a fair detail on the new Supercharger map. The map will be updated quarterly. The year and quarter should be *very close* to the actual now...no more than a quarter out from plan...delays stemming from construction or the local utility may push them out.
Also of great interest: Spots that were on the map may re-appear in future (eg Newmarket ON and Orillia ON). They will now only put the site on the map when there is a reasonable expectation of it being done in a short period.
He repeated the comments of the other speakers: If anyone knows/owns a location where a SuC/Store/SC could go, to contact Tesla

The meeting will be on the Tesla Owners Club of Ontario website, for viewing by members, shortly, for those who missed the meeting
148473925_230708235394338_7679662810220006907_n.jpg

wow amazing ! thanks alot ! wish i could view this meeting video ..

I went by today (Tuesday). Most of the electrical work appears to be done. Some of the bollards have been installed. The fence is still up. No one on-site today.
However, on Twitter , a friend Tweeted that they spoke to the contractor yesterday, who said they'd be finished up by the end of the week, and commissioning should be done next week.

So - I'll check out the site on the weekend.

I'll pop by Tuesday or Wednesday. I didn't make it this weekend (Too busy putting in the maple syrup taps)
I got a couple of "funny" comments......Well that made me laugh too.....because my original statement was true! I make maple syrup as a hobby. Saturday was 4C and sunny so I cleaned and installed all of my spiles, buckets etc, and trekked though the snow and installed them. Sunday it was 7C, and the sap was running, so I cleaned the collection equipment, and collected sap. Not enough to boil, yet. Hopefully this week.

Pics from a couple of years ago. The snow is much deeper this year
IMG_0056.JPG IMG_0186.JPG