Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Orangeville Ontario

Mayoo

Jan 4, 2018
Caledon
Slow speeds means they are still working on them ? As it happened in the past .. also not officially up yet in car map as well Tesla SC link

DMC-Orangeville

85D and John Deere 5100E
Feb 14, 2015
Orangeville ON Canada
Slow speeds means they are still working on them ? As it happened in the past .. also not officially up yet in car map as well Tesla SC link
Slow charging has been the case at several of the new V3, at the beginning. Then the Tesla magic fairies sprinkle special dust on them and they zoom to full power.

Mayoo

Jan 4, 2018
Caledon
Showing up in the map !

1615610819772.png

Tronicus1

Feb 24, 2021
Mississauga
Supercharger not running this morning. I called Tesla support they said it’s showing offline but they don’t know why - they told me to try back later.
There is supposed to be a service number on the stalls for service but no numbers put up yet.

Mayoo

Jan 4, 2018
Caledon
Supercharger not running this morning. I called Tesla support they said it’s showing offline but they don’t know why - they told me to try back later.
There is supposed to be a service number on the stalls for service but no numbers put up yet.

Strange... Map says 6 out of 8 available

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC