Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Polaris, OH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They repaired the blacktop then sealed the entire Supercharger area. It looks like new LED lights are being installed in the parking lot today.

Polaris Supercharger.JPG

Columbus Yellow Cab sitting there with 4 cabs charging as I try to make my way home. I may be mistaken, but I thought commercial charging was not allowed anymore.

With 9/10 of stalls full on a high use supercharger with load sharing. Oh well.

I think since they have to pay for the charging it doesn't matter now. It was an issue in the past when the supercharging was free. But it is annoying when cabs are taking up multiple spots!

I think since they have to pay for the charging it doesn't matter now. It was an issue in the past when the supercharging was free. But it is annoying when cabs are taking up multiple spots!

Just showing what it up on Tesla's site. None of these cars apply to the time frame of the purchase. As they bought them in 2019. 10 cars planning on more. They have a goal per the Columbus Dispatch of moving to all electric of 170 cars as soon as possible. Could one imagine 20% of the fleet charging at anyone time. I was just passing through.

Privacy & Legal | Tesla

Screenshot_20201228-125044.png

Reactions: Vip
Just showing what it up on Tesla's site. None of these cars apply to the time frame of the purchase. As they bought them in 2019. 10 cars planning on more. They have a goal per the Columbus Dispatch of moving to all electric of 170 cars as soon as possible. Could one imagine 20% of the fleet charging at anyone time. I was just passing through.

Privacy & Legal | Tesla

View attachment 621765
Thanks for the info. Hopefully the local members will keep an eye out and report any misuse.