Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger price displayed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Guacahummus

Supporting Member
Jul 11, 2020
Tex 📐
I've seen people post pictures which shows the price per minute or per kwh when they click on a supercharger. Mine only shows the idle fees at those locations. Is there a setting I need to change or how do I get to see the prices?

The prices should show up on your navigation after you select the supercharger as the point of interest.
so I’ve never been able to see them.

FED8C50D-486E-4453-886D-6AC4F94E125A.jpeg069EC5D7-3897-40D9-8AD1-24AAF1CA02D1.jpeg92B14A5C-9C9D-4369-93C7-2AC43F054565.jpeg
I had 1 free year of Supercharging that ended at the end of June, so I just assumed the prices would start showing up but they haven’t.

so I’ve never been able to see them.

View attachment 682726View attachment 682727View attachment 682728
I had 1 free year of Supercharging that ended at the end of June, so I just assumed the prices would start showing up but they haven’t.
I wonder if it has to do with you having free supercharging for a while. It should show up at the same spot you see idle fees. Mine doesn't even show idle fees, just the supercharging cost.

Have you confirmed that you are getting charged supercharging fees? If so, I would recommend submitting a service request and seeing if they can refresh something remotely in your firmware.

It sounds like you might still have free Supercharging. If I check on one of our cars with free (lifetime) Supercharging, I only see the Idle fees. If I check on one of our cars without free Supercharging, it will show the per kWh or per minute rate.

• Informative
Reactions: Rocky_H
I wonder if it has to do with you having free supercharging for a while. It should show up at the same spot you see idle fees. Mine doesn't even show idle fees, just the supercharging cost.

Have you confirmed that you are getting charged supercharging fees? If so, I would recommend submitting a service request and seeing if they can refresh something remotely in your firmware.
No charges yet, but I haven't supercharged after the supposed switchover date.

It sounds like you might still have free Supercharging. If I check on one of our cars with free (lifetime) Supercharging, I only see the Idle fees. If I check on one of our cars without free Supercharging, it will show the per kWh or per minute rate.
Interesting, thinking I'll stay quiet on this then until I see a change.