Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Suwanee, GA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Drove by this morning after Starbucks, and they've framed out the handicap charging station to pour a new concrete parking spot, assuming that will be more level.

Everything else looks cleaned up now, except for a temp. project table...

Attachments

• IMG_0972.JPG
    IMG_0972.JPG
    904.9 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0973.JPG
    IMG_0973.JPG
    482.5 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0974.JPG
    IMG_0974.JPG
    462.8 KB · Views: 57
It’s open (kind of). Just plugged in and it’s charging. 250W chargers. I’m the first charge on the site. Cool, glad I stopped after my Starbucks this morning.

The Tesla commissioning guy is here 9am, still working on one or two of the stations that are not working yet. He let me go ahead and charge anyway. Love Tesla employees always willing to help!

He said it should be in the maps system later today, or after the holiday weekend.

Attachments

• IMG_1002.jpeg
    IMG_1002.jpeg
    570.1 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
It’s open (kind of). Just plugged in and it’s charging. 250W chargers.

The Tesla commissioning guy is here 9am, still working on one or two of the stations that are not working yet. He let me go ahead and charge anyway. Love Tesla employees always willing to help!

He said it should be in the maps system later today, or after the holiday weekend.
Nice!!

It’s open (kind of). Just plugged in and it’s charging. 250W chargers. I’m the first charge on the site. Cool, glad I stopped after my Starbucks this morning.

@homero89 @Big Earl @Chuq

• Helpful
Reactions: corywright
Still not open, so instead I'm waiting 25 minutes for Buford. I tried one stall... Perhaps I should have tried another charger. My luck, it'll probably go on line tomorrow. Tempted to try and make it to Fair Play, but it says 3%. Yikes. Guess I wait again. Commerce would be so nice...

Reactions: EnrgyNDpndnce
The stalls are all installed and look like ready to be connected to the power source. This is good news. I live 5 minutes from this location and can use it for my free charging for Model X. My model 3 gets charged at home, considering the charging rates at Supercharger aren't any cheaper than regular gas prices :(. Home charging is much cheaper if you schedule for late-night 11:00 pm to 7:00 am time frame.