Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Tampa, FL - E Hillsborough Ave

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
can someone notify the editors at supercharger info? thanks
To the mod that responded to my report.... if you look at the text above from the OP, it says "charger", not "charge". I know supercharge.info is a valid site for noting Supercharger status updates; supercharger.info is somebody's attempt at spamming his Tesla Referral code. It may be an honest typo on the OP's part but I was not going to let it go without saying something....

• Informative
Reactions: MorrisonHiker
Thanks for the spelling correction and moving this to the Florida subforum mod!

@floridaman91 If you have all of the details of this new Tesla Supercharger station being planned for Hillsborough Avenue (not sure if you're talking about East or West as I see Wawas on both on Google Maps), then you should probably be the one to bring it to the attention of the supercharge.info website.

Last edited:
Took a poke around HCO's permit search portal. I found two permits by querying "Tesla". With no address for either, I sent an info request to the county, and I was told there were two separate permits, one for the Wawa mentioned above, and a separate location in Lutz at a different one!!

1631387576640.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Took a poke around HCO's permit search portal. I found two permits by querying "Tesla". With no address for either, I sent an info request to the county, and I was told there were two separate permits, one for the Wawa mentioned above, and a separate location in Lutz at a different one!!

View attachment 708073
According to a Wawa store employee, the Lutz location should be at the East Bearss Ave location next to I-275.
Address is 804 East Bearss Ave, Tampa, FL 33613