Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Vergennes, VT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here is the initial site plan proposing where they will be situated that was presented to the zoning board. It's a preliminary document and not part of a typical construction-ready site plan.
1687362726040.png

Reactions: Fiver and kayak1
Haven't seen any evidence it's moved any further along in approval (but admit, not sure it will or needs to before going to building permits). There are a finite number of contractors in New England that currently do supercharger builds and they're all busy doing exciting projects. So it could just be it's time hasn't come.

Reactions: blperk
127 days in permitting isn't that out of the ordinary. Also this site isn't on the "Find us", or even the on the "vote for future supercharger" pages so who knows when it will come online. Given that it's October I'd expect groundbreaking to probably happen in the spring. Building superchargers while being swarmed by mosquitos is better. :cool:

Reactions: Tdreamer
I’m 45 minutes from Vergennes but I was driving through there this morning. I didn’t pull into the lot but I looked over as I drove by and didn’t see anything but a bunch of cars parked in the proposed parking spots. So didn’t look like anything happening to me. Just my two cents. Hope I’m wrong.

Reactions: kayak1 and Tdreamer
It's coming along, the stations are in place, concrete molds are in place. Doesn't look like that's been poured just yet (weather has been pretty awful). They have poured a concrete pad for some of the transformers behind the hardware store (didn't get a picture of that tho). Some rough-in electrical, but I'd say we got a few weeks, maybe a month (assuming weather cooperates a bit).

Attachments

• 429321184_2122074894803315_8131236487032636584_n.jpg
    429321184_2122074894803315_8131236487032636584_n.jpg
    534.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 20240224_124951.jpg
    20240224_124951.jpg
    667.9 KB · Views: 26
Thanks for the photos. I stopped by a couple weeks ago but was dumb and didn't take photos. Looking at the dispensers they look like v4 dispensers to me. Much taller than standard v3 ones. What do others think?
I am wondering that as well- if so it would be the first v4 in Vermont- perhaps even New England?? There are a lot of extra cabinets it seems to me, than say a V3 might have. I will try and get any more updated pix this weekend if I can (I don't live far, just don't go over that way much)

I am wondering that as well- if so it would be the first v4 in Vermont- perhaps even New England?? There are a lot of extra cabinets it seems to me, than say a V3 might have. I will try and get any more updated pix this weekend if I can (I don't live far, just don't go over that way much)
The cabinets seem like regular v3 cabinets but that is how v4s are right now anyway. standard 4 posts per cab. But the dispensers are defiantly taller. Sure does seem like v4 to me. Which would be awesome for all EVs in Vermont!