Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Yulee, FL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reddit reports...
A new supercharger in the Wildlight plaza development.
New Supercharger in NE FL : teslamotors

20 Homegrown Way, Yulee, FL 32097
upload_2020-10-14_14-26-43.png

Yulee, FL

Along Primary Interstates: I-95
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-17
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None

I-95

To: Kingsland, GA - 13.9 miles
Diversion: 1.6 miles
To: Brunswick, GA - 48.3 miles

• Informative
Reactions: mikes_fsd
This one is effectively the Amelia island Supercharger. Until now the solutions there were a handful of destination chargers at hotels and the Nassau Public Library SLOW J1772's. It seems the entire Jacksonville area is now becoming inundated with Superchargers. It was just a short time ago we had only St Augustine and Savannah Aiport. Suddenly we have several around the Space Coast plus the three major islands Amelia, Jekyll and Hilton Head. All this makes me very happy!

This is great news. I live on Amelia Island and have waited for this for over a year. Now if they would just finish all the road construction so I can get there without damage to my M3.
Why would they do that? I would get lost if the roads were not in permanent construction.:confused:
Anyway it's still in North Florida but needs more of it to be the equal of Orlando in disarray.

I've not seen any movement on construction as of yet (drove by on Christmas). Its possible the holidays delayed starting, or its possible there is some point between tesla and the local contracting that is causing some delay. The local municipality is hands off until inspections are called in now as its all been approved and issued. I'll keep you all posted as soon as I see something.