Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Superchargers not shown in Navigation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for letting us know!

Oh, were you looking for information/recordations? 😉

At the bottom of the navigation instructions is an option to add/remove charging stops. Have you touched that? I believe it also includes them by default - have you tried cancelling navigation and restarting it?

I tried cancelling navigation and restarting, also tried rebooting several times. I tried navigating to other locating's greater then 500 miles and still have the same issue (only one charging stop is shown). This issue seems to have occurred after the "way point" upgrade was installed.

I tried cancelling navigation and restarting, also tried rebooting several times. I tried navigating to other locating's greater then 500 miles and still have the same issue (only one charging stop is shown). This issue seems to have occurred after the "way point" upgrade was installed.

My car has been able to do waypoints for probably two years. Did you just recently get that feature?

I just noticed the waypoint feature, didn't realize it was installed two years ago.
I tried the show superchargers voice command and I only get some local superchargers in the area.
When trying other destinations in the navigation, I sometimes get a message "No route found to this location". Maybe I'm receiving a poor signal.