Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger Locations Labeled Temporarily Closed on Navigation Screen

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Two days ago during my drive from Florida to Indiana, the Tesla navigation screen alerted me at various times of 4 different supercharger locations that were "temporarily closed". I'd never seen this before in 4 years of using superchargers, so it was odd to encounter 5 different ones on the same route on the same day. One was "closed" when I was selecting a route and the others occurred while I was on route causing the navigation software to automatically change my routing. In one situation, it routed me back to where I had last charged 30 miles before, because there were no other "open" chargers in range. On the way back, there was "closed" charger right next to the route, so I stopped there to see for myself. No one was there, but it ended up working and soon after was shown as "open" on screen. The locations were Nortonville, Elizabethtown, and Beaver Dam in KY and Cordele and Ashburn in GA. Does anyone know if there were any system problems on Feb 27 and has anyone encountered a "temporarily closed" location that was actually not working?