TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Swapping 21" wheels for 19"

Discussion in 'Hong Kong' started by gilbertc, Oct 21, 2015.

1. gilbertc

gilbertc New Member

Took delivery of my S85D this week! Very happy with it overall except for the ride quality. While it's amazing on the highway and looks amazing, I think the 21" wheels are simply too bumpy for the winding roads where I live in Tai Tam :/

Look to see if anyone with newish 19" cyclones would be open to swapping for almost brand new 21" turbines?

2. telegogo

telegogo Member

I bought the car with the standard 19" wheel. After over a month, I changed them with 21" wheel. I can tell you that the difference in noise and ride comfort is very minimal, or even non-noticeable.

My 19" tyre is Michelin PS3 and 21" is continental 5P.

- - - Updated - - -

I also drive to tai tam from time to time. I don't find it bumpy at all. Of course, this is very subjective.

3. Daniec

Daniec New Member

My MS will be coming on 2/3 wks of Nov and i have the factory 19' and ready to change to 21" once it arrive ... I just send you a private message and see if you feel interest for a Swap ^^