Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

T-sportline wheels with H&R Trak+ spacers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Climr

Supporting Member
May 30, 2022
TN
Hi all,

I recently ordered some T-sportline TS5 20” wheels, staggered so these are 8.5” ET35 front and 10.0” ET40 rear.

By my calculations, the front TS5 wheels will be tucked -7mm more than the stock 9.0” ET34 uberturbines. The H&R Trak+ 14mm spacers would get me +7mm from stock, which I’d be happy with.

Does anyone know if the H&R Trak+ 14mm spacers will work with the T-sportline wheels? I know these spacers were designed for OEM wheels, but it also seems the T-sportline wheels are designed to be near clones of the OEM wheels.

Hi all,

I recently ordered some T-sportline TS5 20” wheels, staggered so these are 8.5” ET35 front and 10.0” ET40 rear.

By my calculations, the front TS5 wheels will be tucked -7mm more than the stock 9.0” ET34 uberturbines. The H&R Trak+ 14mm spacers would get me +7mm from stock, which I’d be happy with.

Does anyone know if the H&R Trak+ 14mm spacers will work with the T-sportline wheels? I know these spacers were designed for OEM wheels, but it also seems the T-sportline wheels are designed to be near clones of the OEM wheels.
Did you ever find out if the H&R’s work with the Tsportlines?

I used the 14mm H&R spacers on 20" TS5s. It's an extremely snug fit. Recommend using some antiseize on the inner ring contacting the wheel hub if you go this route. Also, be prepared to use something to push (knock) it out of the wheel hub to remove. The extended shank lugs fit just as snug and tight as they do on the OEM wheels.

I used the 14mm H&R spacers on 20" TS5s. It's an extremely snug fit. Recommend using some antiseize on the inner ring contacting the wheel hub if you go this route. Also, be prepared to use something to push (knock) it out of the wheel hub to remove. The extended shank lugs fit just as snug and tight as they do on the OEM wheels.
Nice thank you! I just ordered these as well to accommodate for both my 20 inch Ubers as well as the 19 inch TSS’s. Confirmed with the vendors all measurements and these spacers will work with both sets of wheels.

Have any pics handy @msb175 ?