Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Take Over 2022 Model 3 Finance 1.5k miles MSM White seats 1.99% rate at bank

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tesla Model 3 MSM with white interior and 1.5K miles very low. 2022 model haven't had it for a year. Already have a Model Y as you can see I don't drive this one. Will upload photos or send to whoever is interested.

Not looking for money just takeover loan. The bank has a low rate of 1.99% for 36 months I am currently on a 2% for a longer period. You can PM for more details

You can just use the same bank if you don't have interest rates that low at your bank. I am not sure if you can just take over my term and rate if your credit allows. Which is more than 36 months at the 2% rate. The bank is closed I would need to find out on Monday.
I’m pretty sure it doesn’t work that way. The buyer would need to apply for their own loan at the prevailing market rate.

Those rates are much harder to get now.

This should just be listed as a regular sale. If you want to try to sell it for what you owe on it, you should probably list that price. Is it dual motor or the RWD variant?

I’m pretty sure it doesn’t work that way. The buyer would need to apply for their own loan at the prevailing market rate.

Those rates are much harder to get now.

This should just be listed as a regular sale. If you want to try to sell it for what you owe on it, you should probably list that price. Is it dual motor or the RWD variant?
Dual motor long range $46k
I am not sure if you would need to pay taxes if you take over loan (of course getting your own loan for it) as low as 1.99% for 36 months from current bank. That’s why I said take over instead of you getting loan outside bank. Will need to call the bank.

Last edited:
How can someone take over your loan since everybody have different credit score? You think the bank will risk letting someone who have a bad credit history take over the loan. No, the bank won't transfer loan to someone else.
Taking over loan doesn’t mean you will have same rate and terms. I said you have to get credit score checked. Taking over just means avoid fees etc I’m in NJ so no taxes. But if you’re not you still won’t have to worry because you’re taking over the loan. I was just saying if you want to use same bank they have rates starting from 1.99%

Correct me if I am misspeaking but I think what OP is trying to say is he has an existing loan on the car. The new owner of the car would have to apply for a new loan (unless paying cash), but the bank that OP is using is offering 1.99% financing for their customers. So if someone were to finance the car via the same bank and after approvals etc. they can possibly get a 1.99% loan on the car. That is how I am interpreting it and could be just misreading it.

Reactions: itsallaboutme
Correct me if I am misspeaking but I think what OP is trying to say is he has an existing loan on the car. The new owner of the car would have to apply for a new loan (unless paying cash), but the bank that OP is using is offering 1.99% financing for their customers. So if someone were to finance the car via the same bank and after approvals etc. they can possibly get a 1.99% loan on the car. That is how I am interpreting it and could be just misreading it.
This is exactly it. I am not sure what was so hard for others to comprehend. It's that simple. And the bank is Armco CU

Not looking for money just takeover loan.

This is exactly it. I am not sure what was so hard for others to comprehend. It's that simple. And the bank is Armco CU
Because there is no taking over of a loan involved. Just as everyone stated, this is a for sale vehicle and the buyer would be applying for their own loan.
That’s why everyone was confused.
It would have helped to include a price and pictures.

Tesla Model 3 MSM with white interior and 1.5K miles very low. 2022 model haven't had it for a year. Already have a Model Y as you can see I don't drive this one. Will upload photos or send to whoever is interested.

Not looking for money just takeover loan. The bank has a low rate of 1.99% for 36 months I am currently on a 2% for a longer period. You can PM for more details
So you just give me the car and I pay a monthly loan? I am in NJ let’s do it

Status
Not open for further replies.