Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Take Over Payments..

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I really don’t know if this is serious or... something else?

I was also looking for a place to keep my Model S.
looking for something that could possibly fit two Tesla’s if need be, preferably attached to extra space where I have enough room to feed a family of 4, 4-5 extra “storage rooms”, two areas for a toilet in case I have guest who want to check out the car, and lastly a swimming pool out back for.. idk. Budget $450 a month

No, I'm just an asshole for even trying.. and only met other assholes :/

Ill find a wsy. I'm middle class in the country but work hard and honest.. just felt really good to walk out to a rented tesla those few days I had her, ya know.

Thx

Back in 2012 I bought a used 2009 Infiniti G37x. I think my payments were around $450 on that loan for that car. If you bought a used Model S for around 30K or so, that might get you somewhere in the $450 a month for a payment. The model 3 is a much cheaper car than the S(And its really Tesla's current flagship model) and there are many more 3 owners out there than S owners. Same kind of thing as the S, just in a newer, smaller package. You might find a 3 owner in the military who is being deployed that might go for this sort of arrangement...

No, I'm just an asshole for even trying.. and only met other assholes :/

Ill find a wsy. I'm middle class in the country but work hard and honest.. just felt really good to walk out to a rented tesla those few days I had her, ya know.

Thx
Right, and that’s fine. But what you’re asking for is simply not realistic. If anyone is paying 450 per month they must have put down a ton of cash up front, in which case they will not just simply let you take over the payments.