Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Taking Pics (Self help) process

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

elasalle

Picker
Jan 26, 2016
VA
Has Tesla provided a list of pics that it want's taken? for installing solar/powerwall

I am following the process, and it is asking me to take pics on item at a time. After uploading one set of pics, I go to another page where it asks to take pics for another item.

is there a reference where it lists all items.

As I recall they don’t list all the items in one place and I remember it took awhile. Also at least for my setup the locations of the photos weren’t in a real logical order so I kept having to go into the garage, then outside, then inside, etc. They seem to assume people can upload the photos as they take them, so they can ask for them bit by bit. That probably works for most people I guess.

Bruce.

This is interesting. The young man that came out to survey my house took
images of many things. Then, because I wanted to steer them to where I wanted
the installation to go, I took my own. I also included a graphic with measurements
as my house / garage is small and limited in wall space. As it is I guess that they
will make final decisions when they arrive for the beginning of the install.

47955341348_d76255a283_o.jpg

This is their most recent site plan showing three different locations for the
equipment.

Has Tesla provided a list of pics that it want's taken? for installing solar/powerwall

I am following the process, and it is asking me to take pics on item at a time. After uploading one set of pics, I go to another page where it asks to take pics for another item.

is there a reference where it lists all items.

No, there is no list. I recall the following.
1. Face of the electric meter with numbers visible
2. Several pictures standing further back showing the meter and surrounding (ground and wall)
3. Main breaker panel
4. Label for main breaker panel
5. Breaker sub-panel with labels
6. Another picture if labels for the sub-panel are on the cover