Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Termite Heat Treatment with Powerwalls?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To answer your original question, the termite heat treatment targets temperatures 120-140F that are just at or above the range for a running Powerwall (122F/50C) and at the upper limit for Powerwall storage (140F, per the Tesla Installation manual).

I know this is outside the scope of this site, but what about an OLED TV. They said it is safe to leave TVs and electronics inside and unplugged, except for those with lithium ion batteries. I think an OLED TV screen won't be able to handle those temps for that long. And the thing is a heavy beast to move.

I know this is outside the scope of this site, but what about an OLED TV. They said it is safe to leave TVs and electronics inside and unplugged, except for those with lithium ion batteries. I think an OLED TV screen won't be able to handle those temps for that long. And the thing is a heavy beast to move.
I would check the specification for your OLED TV, and get it in writing from the termite folks that it would be ok. Most electronics tend to have an upper limit of 50C/120F, because that's where a bunch of components are rated. I would make sure that it is unplugged if you leave it inside.