Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla 3 vs. The Batmobile

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Mod Y Guy

Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2017
California
So I was in the LEGO store today with my family and saw that they were selling the 1989, Michael Keaton version, Batmobile... simply iconic! I walked out thinking that it would be an awesome gift for my son (age 5) and I to build together! He LOVES Legos! During lunch, I asked my wife if I could part ways from them for a bit so I could check something out. She obliged. I literally ran back to the store, bought the Batmobile (with free Limited Edition smaller Batmobile, and other freebies), dropped everything off at the car, and met back up with everyone 20 minutes later. I was going to leave my wife in the dark, thinking she might ask me to return it on the spot, but I had to tell her. She knew. Damn. Haha. She agreed I made the right call. For $249.99, it was the most I’ve EVER spent on a Lego but, come on, it’s the friggin Batmobile! Yah, my Tesla 3 is pretty sweet, but it’s not the Batmobile. :cool:

FDECAA7F-E95F-4E0F-B13F-8A148A908DD2.jpeg

ED12B674-58B2-4B73-9961-0116146C009F.jpeg

2374CC98-7E18-40D4-9E1E-41FE60F3BE24.jpeg

I’ve been eyeing that kit. It would look nice with the Batman Tumbler kit I already have.

I’ve been trying to find some larger tires/wheels to set the scale for a MOC (My Own Creation) of a Tesla Model 3. All the wheels I currently have would just set the scale a little smaller than I’d like it to be. The only desirable ones that I’ve found are some super-rare style that are crazy expensive when they show up for sale.