Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 Screen Customisation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I have been looking through the forum (with the hope of avoiding asking another question that has been asked) but I could not find what I was looking for.
So here it goes:
Is there a way to change the screen layout ? basically move the maps on the right side of the screen and the car icon/multimedia and what not, on the other side of the screen?
Some of us have wives who are blond (no disrespect to the blond woman), better said, my blond wife would LOVE to have the map on the right side of the screen rather than the left side and the other way around.
I told her it is impossible straight from the bat....is it impossible? And if there is a way, could you please share it ?

Hi all,

I have been looking through the forum (with the hope of avoiding asking another question that has been asked) but I could not find what I was looking for.
So here it goes:
Is there a way to change the screen layout ? basically move the maps on the right side of the screen and the car icon/multimedia and what not, on the other side of the screen?
Some of us have wives who are blond (no disrespect to the blond woman), better said, my blond wife would LOVE to have the map on the right side of the screen rather than the left side and the other way around.
I told her it is impossible straight from the bat....is it impossible? And if there is a way, could you please share it ?
Possible, if you/wife move to the other side of the pond or LHD countries! The map will be on the right hand side but unfortunately the driver will be on the LH side.