Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla app down - 503 maintenance error?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
21:13 in Lancs and it's still down. Been all day for me bar one small 15 minute gap around 3pm I even uninstalled and reinstalled the app thinking it was just me earlier on. Car didnt load at all on first attempt but did on second try and the app was stable long enough to reset phone/key.

Reactions: Gadgetman67
The car did start to charge eventually but IO didn’t pick this up. I unplugged and the app sorted itself out later and normality was resumed but I waited until the cheap time to start to charge to be sure. I have a zappi.
Right, that's what I wondered. Intelligent Octopus needs to communicate with the web API if I'm not mistaken?
Granny charger or a non Tesla API connected charger had no problems for me.
My L2 is the dumb one offered free back around 2012. No smarts, just works fine. :)

Mine stopped charging at 2am last night and didn't start again, first time since I had the car this has happened.

Error was "sudden drop of voltage", IO couldn't start it and I couldn't start it charging from the app this morning.

Assume this is related? Got to work on fumes but luckily, there's a supercharger about a mile away. Hope it works when I get there.

Mine stopped charging at 2am last night and didn't start again, first time since I had the car this has happened.

Error was "sudden drop of voltage", IO couldn't start it and I couldn't start it charging from the app this morning.

Assume this is related? Got to work on fumes but luckily, there's a supercharger about a mile away. Hope it works when I get there.
Same with mine. It’s a first since sept that my Y hasn’t charged to the desired 90%

Last edited: