Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla App Improvement Ideas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would like to start a thread where people can share Tesla App improvement Ideas. My first improvement I would like to see is a simple free button added to the charging stats screen where you could tell the system that change session not on a supercharger is free instead of applying the normal off network rate of the Other category that will add cost to the charging stats. Most of these charging sessions have been totally free for me at parents house, destination chargers , etc. I probably have 200 miles of free charging in the last 1000 miles of driving and right now I have to jury rig the cost for the other category to try to estimate the free KWh of charging. It is not hard at all to rack up a significant amount of free charging using plug share, Volta and destination chargers with just a little research. Lately a lot of the destination chargers I have used are also 48 amp units charging at 11 kW and it is easy to pick up 33% charge in 2 hours at the restaurant, hotel etc.