Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Home charging not showing in Charge Stats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've owned my Model 3 for about a month and have been happily charging at home for about three weeks with a Tesla wall charger. I'll plug in generally every two to three days to top it off (I don't put many miles on it).
The electric company is charging WAY more than we think they should be, so I'd like to have a reference to see how much power we're actually using and compare it to what they're telling us.
Problem is, Charge Stats in the app only shows Supercharging sessions, and one home charge from the other night.
I've un- and reinstalled the app, and it and the car have the latest updates.
I've checked the Share Data with Tesla box in the car.
The only way I've figured I can talk to a person about the app specifically is through a Service Call, but I really don't want to go through that when a simple phone call or email should get my question answered. I called yesterday and got a call back, but the person I talked to didn't know anything about the app, and they transferred me into the Phantom Zone (tm).
Ideas?

4.jpg

You can go to settings on the charge stats and input your electric rate for home charging. Or you can use your address to get the local rates. On the graph You can then slide across and highlight your home charging both kWh and cost.
Don’t forget most rates are multi tiered and will be more expensive during peak hours

Sorry I can’t seem to help you. I do see it showing 2 days, Maybe when reinstalling the app it won’t show home charging before but after, and the SC would do too the networking. Looks like you need someone with more brains than I have. Good luck