Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla app ver 4.34.1-2711 no longer showing charge stats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have that version on my iPhone and I still see Charge Stats. Try force quitting and restarting the app, and if that doesn’t work, log out and back in. Note that additional drivers don’t see Charge Stats, only the owner account does.
Thank you very much for the reply. I tried your suggestions with no luck. In addition, I decided to delete the app, force close my Apple phone, restart the phone and then install the app again. But no success even with that.
I am the owner, but I have also asked my wife to check her phone as well.
I don’t know what to try next. Maybe someone will check out this topic and give me more ideas.

IMG_2236.jpeg
I’ve not attached a picture in this application so hopefully this works.

There’s a Tesla Support article (https://www.tesla.com/support/tesla-app/charge-stats) that mentions this as a possible cause of not seeing Charge Stats:

Check your Data Sharing settings from the vehicle touchscreen under the ‘Software’ tab and opt into the road segment sharing option.
Note: It can take up to 24 hours for the change to reflect in the app.

If that isn’t the issue, try rebootIng the car.

Reactions: JKad
There’s a Tesla Support article (https://www.tesla.com/support/tesla-app/charge-stats) that mentions this as a possible cause of not seeing Charge Stats:

Check your Data Sharing settings from the vehicle touchscreen under the ‘Software’ tab and opt into the road segment sharing option.
Note: It can take up to 24 hours for the change to reflect in the app.

If that isn’t the issue, try rebootIng the car.
I don’t have a “road sharing“ option to select. I will try rebooting tomorrow. The really strange thing is that this just started happening out of the blue because I was always able to get it before. Thanks for the follow up answer.