Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, can we pay for Powerwall 2 in the online Tesla.Com account?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Postscript,

The Tesla phone support payment processor lady told me I would get a receipt via PayPal. I have not. I looked through all the spam filters and junk mail folders attempting to find it. Nothing. Can you send receipts directly from Tesla? Relying on an incompetent third party for core business functions is bad.

Tesla Energy should accept payments via ACH, online. This has long been supported when purchasing Tesla vehicles. When it came time to pay for our Powerwalls, I was all set to either use ACH or wire the money, but they would only take a credit/debit bank card or a mailed personal check. Putting a large check in the mail seems insecure, and in my case, requires a visit to the post office. So, over the course of about a week, I ended up calling Tesla Energy multiple times, each time making a payment via bank card just below the daily card limit.

Tesla needs to take the system that works well for vehicle payments and deploy it for Tesla Energy payments!