Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Car Wash !!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Daniellane

The Tesla Guy
Supporting Member
Tesla Car Wash !!!

How to wash your Tesla...
Tesla recommends that you do not use a commercial carwash unless it is “touchless “. So for most of us in the Tesla community that means we’re washing our own cars.

In this video I will show you everything that you need to know to properly maintain your Tesla.

I have included links to all of the products used in the video description section on YouTube. The techniques and products used are the result of extensive research online as well as trial and error, resulting in what I believe to be the best solution.

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel for more...

Daniel Lane

Ok problem solved.
New video Uploaded.
New link:

Tesla Car Wash !!!
How to wash your Tesla...

Tesla recommends that you do not use a commercial carwash unless it is “touchless “. So for most of us in the Tesla community that means we’re washing our own cars.

In this video I will show you everything that you need to know to properly maintain your Tesla.

I have included links to all of the products used in the video description section on YouTube. The techniques and products used are the result of extensive research online as well as trial and error, resulting in what I believe to be the best solution.

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel for more...

Daniel Lane