Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is there a safe touchless car wash in B.C.?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Before people say search the forums, I’ve looked and all I can find is people saying their car’s trim got the rainbow discolouration on the black trim after they went through a car wash. But nobody has said “X car wash” is safe or “Y car wash” is bad. Kelowna BC based: where do people go to wash their cars that doesn’t leave that rainbow discolouration on the trim? I’ve washed my car once at “mission super wash” and ended up with the rainbow discolouration on just one side. Tried wiping it off and using other tricks I found on the forums but now I don’t know where to take my car for future washes. The older models with chrome did just fine at the mission superwash. It’s just the new ones with the black trim that have this issue. So… to the Kelowna Tesla owners (I know there are a million of you!) where do you take your car for a touchless wash that doesn’t cause the black trim to turn into the weird rainbow film pattern?