Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Dissertation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This dissertation is heavily reliant on secondary data. Having said that, in the context of a university assignment, it's always good to have some primary data, just for the sake of having primary data. The survey won't bring groundbreaking findings to help answer the main research question, but rather serve as a way of showcasing the general public's opinion on Tesla, its success (or lack thereof), and its strategic success (or lack thereof). The results may differ across gender and age, which is always interesting to note.

Of course, I respect your decision not to take the survey.
FYI though, all responses are anonymous, and once the dissertation completed (in the next 40 hours), the data will be deleted.

Probably won't be mentioned in the dissertation.
I honestly don't see the big deal as its anonymous anyway, but you're free to take or not take the survey.

An example of where it could matter though: 18-24 year-olds may be persuaded to buy a Tesla due to the environmental impact factor, whereas 45-54 yr-olds may be persuaded to buy for the futuristic driving experience...

These aren't major revelations but could serve as support for the claim that Tesla is on its way to successfully implementing its disruptive innovation strategy...Tesla models have much more to offer than other automobiles (thanks to their technological superiority), which is proving to be their crucial competitive edge in winning over customers.
Using the ex. above, many youngsters buy the Renault Twizy for the env. impact. Many older people with higher incomes would rather go for a traditional car with a superior driving experience..... Tesla models offer both; therby winning customers from both age groups

Probably won't be mentioned in the dissertation.
I honestly don't see the big deal as its anonymous anyway, but you're free to take or not take the survey.

Jimmy, these spider monkeys are smarter than most people think. You might think the info is anon from your use and perspective, but you'd be surprised at what they can pull from cookies. Nice survey and best of luck.

I don't think you'll be getting the general public's opinion from people in this forum. We tend to be a little biased.
Haha true. The bulk of my survey responses are from family, friends, uni students, who are less biased. I just posted here as the deadline is coming up and I need a few more responses to be able to claim the data as viable.

I will be mentioning the bias factor in the limitations though.
Also, my methodology is mostly reliant on secondary data, the survey results will hopefully serve as a way of supporting claims already made...mainly done it for the few extra points it will hopefully give me

Jimmy, these spider monkeys are smarter than most people think. You might think the info is anon from your use and perspective, but you'd be surprised at what they can pull from cookies. Nice survey and best of luck.
haha, fair enough. I'm not asking any dangerous questions that will result in shady gov. officials knocking at your door though dont worry!

Thank you!! i'll need it

Reactions: Silicon Desert