Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Doomed? Angry FUD'ster spreads FUD.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Read the article last night just before the reveal. It certainly puts some doubt into TM. I put down my Model S deposit in October 2009. TLSA had their initial offering ~ January 2010. Was close to buying 1000+ shares @ $17/share. Read several blogs and articles in various places spelling doom and gloom. As a result, did not purchase the shares and was nervous about the deposit but left it and had faith in Tesla. Took delivery March 2013. Then the stock soared and I kicked myself. The shorts and naysayers are always present. Sometimes they are correct, other times they are not. Had I not been influenced, I would have had a nice nest egg or college $ for my twins. Tesla will do well and I did not hesitate to wait in line yesterday and leave a deposit on Model 3.

So, in excess of 100,000 reservations made in the first 24 hours is "doom"? For a electric car sight-unseen? Sounds more like pent-up demand to me.

I love my Model S and put down a deposit on a Model 3 as soon as it was possible online. As Iz says, "The shorts and naysayers are always present." Should I believe my own experience with Tesla or some guy who is probably shorting the stock?

Reactions: PAULL