Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Gen 2 Wall Connector $480 in Los Angeles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
329487FC-2A8F-4233-A4B2-BFC4ECA96949.jpeg
7D5B486F-DF98-4101-8C6A-0D944D1ACC61.jpeg
I have a brand new unopened Gen II mat black Wall Connector capable of charging at up to 80Amps. I am in the Los Angeles area and will deliver it to your house at no cost. I prefer PayPal (Friends and Family) or cash. If using PayPal and paying using a Credit Card there will be a fee added which will be added to the amount due.

View attachment 366614 View attachment 366615 I have a brand new unopened Gen II mat black Wall Connector capable of charging at up to 80Amps. I am in the Los Angeles area and will deliver it to your house at no cost. I prefer PayPal (Friends and Family) or cash. If using PayPal and paying using a Credit Card there will be a fee added which will be added to the amount due.

Lowering price to $450. Will also ship for actual shipping charges.

View attachment 366614 View attachment 366615 I have a brand new unopened Gen II mat black Wall Connector capable of charging at up to 80Amps. I am in the Los Angeles area and will deliver it to your house at no cost. I prefer PayPal (Friends and Family) or cash. If using PayPal and paying using a Credit Card there will be a fee added which will be added to the amount due.

lowering the price to $387.