Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

tesla-info.com

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can anyone point me to a thread to help me understand how I can use this site if I find a match I want? I have found multliple MY I would take but unsure how to contact TESLA or seller or who ever.

TY in advance as a novice growing in TESLA knowledge!

Can anyone point me to a thread to help me understand how I can use this site if I find a match I want? I have found multliple MY I would take but unsure how to contact TESLA or seller or who ever.

TY in advance as a novice growing in TESLA knowledge!
Click on Tesla listing and it should redirect you to Tesla website, If the vehicle still in inventory you can buy it by paying order fee $250. If it's not then it redirects to your Zip code inventory page. These inventory are quickly gone, I suggest you if your build is in inventory, please move quickly.

Thanks Tharun...day late and a dollar short as usual.
So I was able to pick up a MYP today from the existing inventory (not demo, under 50 miles). The Tesla site is a bit weird. Cars pop up and disappear and re-appear. Not sure if the following is a real thing or just my imagination but it worked for me. When I enter in the zip code, I use to enter in the largest radius (200 miles). I typically then see nothing (not surprising). But if I toggle the distance, the car can appear in the shorter distances and not appear when I have the larger distances. You would think that if nothing shows up for 200 miles then nothing would show up for 50 miles (for the same zip code). But I've noticed that is not the case.

Click on Tesla listing and it should redirect you to Tesla website, If the vehicle still in inventory you can buy it by paying order fee $250. If it's not then it redirects to your Zip code inventory page. These inventory are quickly gone, I suggest you if your build is in inventory, please move quickly.
Are inventory cars deliverable outside the 200 mile range? Or am I setting myself up for a road trip if I find an inventory car somewhere else in the country?

Are inventory cars deliverable outside the 200 mile range? Or am I setting myself up for a road trip if I find an inventory car somewhere else in the country?
Just got one today. About 500 miles away. I live in SF and car is in San Diego. Asked if I can pick up in my area. Since car was already shipped I had 3 choices: wait for another car and give this one up, have it shipped back to my area with cost of $2K or pick it up in person. If I wanted to do trade in, I can’t drop car off locally… must be down in San Diego.