Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Insurance + loss payee?

JT559

Sep 24, 2019
CA
Anyone using Tesla Insurance with financing? Finance company wants a copy of the declaration / loss payable and I’m wondering if Tesla insurance even offers this

Chanceofthat

Jul 7, 2018
Cupertino
I am financing mine, I was able to call an agent and have them add my financing organization as the loss payee. The agent was also able to send the updated documents to whoever I needed it go to.

JT559

Sep 24, 2019
CA
I am financing mine, I was able to call an agent and have them add my financing organization as the loss payee. The agent was also able to send the updated documents to whoever I needed it go to.
Sorry just to clarify are you using Tesla Insurance or another insurance provider like geico etc

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC