Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla July orders- MYLR Delivery Status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got pushed back to June 2022, here
When did you get pushed to June... I'm half way through day 2 of my current EDD (Jan 17-31) and we have a pretty similar config: 7-seater, black interior, and tow so now I fully except another push (as if I already didn't if you look in my signature block). Doubt the wheel difference comes into play so the only 'real' difference is my external color of msm.

Are there still July 2021 MYLR orders still undelivered? My OD is 07/06/2021 and no news of VIN or EDD. Seems to be in a black hole. Spoke to Tesla CS and no one is able to offer a good explanation for the delay
Mine has been holding steady for June for the last 5 weeks or so.... Did you fully complete your profile? If you havent, go ahead and complete it and just select cash for the time being. You can modify it once you get close to your DD.

I’m still waiting. OD 7/26. 5 seater, MSM, black interior. Fingers crossed it happens soon. EDD constantly changing. I was told when my EDD was end of November, to get financing. Financing expired 1/16/22.
Make sure you select cash. Don’t have them switch financing until you get your vin. Takes them 30 seconds to make the switch and you should get your offer quick

Reactions: Rydyl and felizf
MY7LR/White Exterior/Black interior/19" Gemini wheels/NoTow/NoFSD, ordered 7/15

EDD -> Oct 17st - Oct 31st Put in on hold for personal reason until 03/01.

Received cancellation email yesterday to click I am Ready by Jan 27th.

Planning to click I am ready on Jan 26th.

Sounds like your profile was not completed when you ordered. May-June EDD is more inline with a profile completed in December. I ordered 1 month after you and didn’t complete my profile until 11/1 and my EDD is 4/2-4/30.
Unfortunately, you’re probably right :( Originally I was planning on selling my existing car to Tesla upon delivery of my Model Y. Around end of Nov to beginning of Dec, I decided it would be better off selling it myself and deleted that trade from my profile. That might have caused the extended delay….

Exact same config, OD of July '21, just got booted to June/July, have made no updates/holds/anything.
As I suggested above, valid your profile is complete, no outstanding trade in request or expired finance. Set payment to cash for now. Then contact your SA or call the local service center and ask them to validate everything is ok, and why your EDD is a year after order.

As I suggested above, valid your profile is complete, no outstanding trade in request or expired finance. Set payment to cash for now. Then contact your SA or call the local service center and ask them to validate everything is ok, and why your EDD is a year after order.
Thanks for the advice. Maybe I’ll reach out to the SA tomorrow, although I don’t expect he will be able to do much. I’ve had it set to a cash payment since the day I ordered it after my SA recommended it.