Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla July orders- MYLR Delivery Status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As I suggested above, valid your profile is complete, no outstanding trade in request or expired finance. Set payment to cash for now. Then contact your SA or call the local service center and ask them to validate everything is ok, and why your EDD is a year after order.
Trade in request popped up about 2 weeks ago, completed it a few days later and received offer, then EDD got booted out 6 months to June/July. Payment has been cash all along. SA said he'd "check the forecast" and asked me if I could pick up at a different SC in the area if necessary, as if there are random MYLR just floating around ready to be dealt out. Don't like that it could imply I'd get a car somebody may have rejected for one reason or another.

I mentioned this in the Washington waiting room, but here's the latest in my journey. Was supposed to take delivery tomorrow, but Tesla apparently identified issues with the drive invertors on a number of cars from Freemont (At least 10 cars sitting there in Renton) so obviously I can't take delivery as expected until they can get the parts from Freemont and replace them. Obviously I want a safe car, and better this was identified before taking delivery, but my wife and are both taking time off work to drive all the way down to Renton (they don't offer home delivery where we live) so, in her case, she's wasting PTO now when she's holding onto as much as possible because we're expecting another child in May. VERY FRUSTRATED CUSTOMER RIGHT NOW.

Congratulations! When did you see a change in your EDD? What was the previous EDD?
When I said ”Friends”, I literally meant a friend’s order. Lol. Original EDD was October 2021, then November, December. It jumped a lot from what I heard. Delivery didn’t happen over the weekend. I think it was this past Tuesday. Can’t believe how long it was, I wish I ordered it then. My order was recently placed before the 2022 price raises, so glad it is still under 60. Although, it is literally right under At 59. Hope that helps!

Reactions: Ashmad