Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla loan comparison spreadsheet - auto updates hourly

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have also been impressed by Sharonview in their communications so far. Just got notice that my home delivery of my MR can be moved up from Monday to this Friday. But Tesla is saying they would need payment by 3PM today. Not sure I can hit that deadline but hoping Sharonview can come through for me.

Reactions: sixty
Just got off the phone with a Sharonview rep in their Bladen County Branch (NC). They were extremely helpful and also said that they have locations in Florence SC, Wilmington NC, and Fayetteville NC if I am in the area. When I went online, it asked me asked me which branch I wanted. I just picked Bladen County since it was first on the list. After going through the process, if the other locations are as good as this one, I would select Bladen, Fayetteville, Wilmington, or Florence! 1.99% for 60 months. Can't beat that. They also provide you with your Transunion score every month for FREE!!! They also offer rewards points on their debit card!! Who does that? Gap is 449.00 and worth every penny on a Tesla. I joined through Hobby Farmers, you can just mail them a check if there are issues with the website.

Was able to obtain 2.95 72 month or 2.45 60 month from MCU. Sharonview was very nice, but their rate came in at 4.5 for 60 months. Maybe my credit was hit because I joined MCU first? Not sure.. but going with MCU.

Delivery moved up to Black Friday. Most expensive Black Friday yet!

Reactions: T3slaMecca
My Campbell EFCU loan application got approved today! 2.75% for 72 months. Officially they say 2 week loan approval but it only took 3 days from loan application to approval. I did have to call the loan officer to get the status. They said will Fedex the check direct to Tesla once they got the Retail buyer's order (?)from them. Not sure what this is vs the MVPA. Left message with my delivery advisor.

Home delivery exactly a week from now!

Reactions: T3slaMecca
Campbell. Done deal! Check fedex’d.
2+ years in the making!

The loan officer misunderstood that the loan is for a NEW car. If it was a used car you need to test drive and see it. The MVPA is what they need. Took look 3 days after loan application with all the back and forth. Plus two days for Campbell account approval. Sent membership check from central NJ to south NJ.

Ask the delivery advisor to specifically indicate where the check gets sent to if it’s home delivery.

GLTA!

Last edited:
My Campbell EFCU loan application got approved today! 2.75% for 72 months. Officially they say 2 week loan approval but it only took 3 days from loan application to approval. I did have to call the loan officer to get the status. They said will Fedex the check direct to Tesla once they got the Retail buyer's order (?)from them. Not sure what this is vs the MVPA. Left message with my delivery advisor.

Home delivery exactly a week from now!
Hey, my Campbell loan was approved today too. They beat Sharonview (3.49%) with a 2.75% for 72 months. It took me 4 days to get done, but Campbell has been great. The MVPA will work as the retail buyer's order. I was surprised how long it took Tesla to get me the MVPA. I called both Cherry Hill and Springfield, as well as the delivery advisor from Vegas.
After I forwarded the MVPA to Campbell, they said they would overnight a check tomorrow so I can take delivery on Monday! I emailed the delivery advisor to ask if they could confirm the check was received. I would prefer not to take a day off if I'm not cleared. How do people find out when the financials have been satisfied? Website? Phone call? Email?

Reactions: sunhelm
Hey, my Campbell loan was approved today too. They beat Sharonview (3.49%) with a 2.75% for 72 months. It took me 4 days to get done, but Campbell has been great. The MVPA will work as the retail buyer's order. I was surprised how long it took Tesla to get me the MVPA. I called both Cherry Hill and Springfield, as well as the delivery advisor from Vegas.
After I forwarded the MVPA to Campbell, they said they would overnight a check tomorrow so I can take delivery on Monday! I emailed the delivery advisor to ask if they could confirm the check was received. I would prefer not to take a day off if I'm not cleared. How do people find out when the financials have been satisfied? Website? Phone call? Email?

So my DA says there is a final MVPA. What I have was just the initial one and did not include the final registration fees, deposits paid, etc.

I just got my approval with Sharonview Federal Credit Union and the process was easy at the rates are great. I spoke with two of the ladies in the Bladen County office, they made ththe process quick and painless. They do need a contract with a VIN number before they can finalize the loan, but were able yo get the ball rolling for me so that I could have it ready to go when I recieved my final contract. They were able to walk me through the loan itself as well as the membership process. I joined through the Charlotte Folk Society. They did tell me that they can beat any other rate I am offeres as long as I can get them proof of the rate.

I heard that Sharonview will beat competitor's rates by 0.25%. Did you find out about this?

Was able to obtain 2.95 72 month or 2.45 60 month from MCU. Sharonview was very nice, but their rate came in at 4.5 for 60 months. Maybe my credit was hit because I joined MCU first? Not sure.. but going with MCU.

Delivery moved up to Black Friday. Most expensive Black Friday yet!

I too applied MCU first and my credit score dropped 1 point from the hard pull.

I used lightstream. I locked in my rate a month ago and have delivery set for 11/28.

Lightstream matches any other offers, actually they will beet the offer by .1%. It’s also an unsecured loan, so I did not have to provide any car info like the VIN. They overnighted the deposit directly into my account and I won’t have any bank on my title.

The process was seamless and I highly recommend it.
Sharonview will beat it by 0.25%

They were very helpful and easy for me to work with as well. I spoke with a woman in Bladen County as well and shshe was very helpful. She told me about their shared branching and there are a lot of places near me I can go to if I want to conduct business. From the looks of it I see they have great rates on their accounts and CDs as well.
Just got off the phone with a Sharonview rep in their Bladen County Branch (NC). They were extremely helpful and also said that they have locations in Florence SC, Wilmington NC, and Fayetteville NC if I am in the area. When I went online, it asked me asked me which branch I wanted. I just picked Bladen County since it was first on the list. After going through the process, if the other locations are as good as this one, I would select Bladen, Fayetteville, Wilmington, or Florence! 1.99% for 60 months. Can't beat that. They also provide you with your Transunion score every month for FREE!!! They also offer rewards points on their debit card!! Who does that? Gap is 449.00 and worth every penny on a Tesla. I joined through Hobby Farmers, you can just mail them a check if there are issues with the website.

I wasn't thrilled they gave me a high quote and then said to let them know if I get a better quote, which they would match. Why not give me a competitive quote to begin with...
My primary bank does something similar as well and I have asked them that same question. Their response was something along the lines that they make thier rates as competitive as they can but will make it right when they got it wrong. I honestly dont mind rate shopping a little if it will save me money in the long run

I just called lightstream asking for a rate match. I was told I need to apply an auto loan with them first once it's approved, then I can provide an official approval documents from the other lender and they can't rate match with a pre-approval letter. Even sharonview told me I was approved but when I asked for a memo, they just sent me a pre-approval letter. I guess I don't have any luck with lightstream.

Status
Not open for further replies.