Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Logo Tattoo

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

LN1_Casey

Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus
Mar 6, 2019
Oahu, Hawaii
So, I'm a legitimate Tesla fangirl, and I am also in a professional field where I can get tattoos without concern.

I've gotten a fake tattoo of the Tesla logo on the spot where I'm thinking of getting the real one. It'd be red, with probably some shading vice the temp color of black. (also, ignore the slight blur, as I messed up the application a bit; I would pay a professional for the real one)

2a010k2.jpg

What does everyone here think? Placement? Color? I've not seen many tesla logo tattoos, mostly just ones of either the Rocketman and Tesla, or of Nikola Tesla.

• Disagree
Reactions: IdaX and GreenT
Are they giving away free cars for you to permanently advertise for them?

That is taking up a lot of space.

I'm happy to advertise for them for free; I've already been pushing my coworkers/friends/family/anyone who sits still long enough about how wonderful Tesla is. What's a tattoo but that non-verbally? Same way with people who get sport's teams logos.

And it's not that much space, since it's just a forearm (4x4 inches), but it IS prime space. I'd not want it to be on a location not easily visible in day to day life. I've tattoos elsewhere already, and I've no strong idea of something else to get on my left arm. My right I've plans, but not the left.

• Disagree
Reactions: GreenT
This would be my main concern. It’s prime space. Hence, they should pay you for advertising.

It’s not that I’m anti-tattoo.

I can understand your concern; but think about it this way, they'd pay me the same for advertisement as they currently pay for advertisement, haha.

But for my own viewing, I'd want it somewhere I can see on the regular. That greatly limits the locations.

Serious Tesla fangirl here too. Did you ever end up getting the Tattoo?
I've been thinking about getting the logo on my wrist

Not yet; I want to get my Tesla first, so I'm waiting until next year or so, but I'm definitely still wanting one.

I've seen some tattoos of people getting the logo on their inner arm. Do you want the T or T E S L A logo?

I've personally been a fan of getting the Inkbox temp tattoos, since it allows you to see what that tattoo would like like roughly before you get it done. Placement, styling, etc. :) And if you're getting a wrist tattoo, than you can get one of the small ones pretty cheap.

Not yet; I want to get my Tesla first, so I'm waiting until next year or so, but I'm definitely still wanting one.

I've seen some tattoos of people getting the logo on their inner arm. Do you want the T or T E S L A logo?

I've personally been a fan of getting the Inkbox temp tattoos, since it allows you to see what that tattoo would like like roughly before you get it done. Placement, styling, etc. :) And if you're getting a wrist tattoo, than you can get one of the small ones pretty cheap.

Ooh what model are you getting?

I'd just want the T probably, but I honestly feel like everybody would think I'm ridiculous or something.
For me though, Tesla is what inspires me and drives me every since day, to be the best I can be, to work hard, and work towards a better future. I want to work there so badly. It would be the most fulfilling and satisfying thing I could do for my mental.
So for me it would make sense to get a Tesla tattoo, but people already find me weird because I love the cars so much. Just because they are electric. "They are not cars".. Nope you right, they are like driving spaceships.

Reactions: LN1_Casey
Ooh what model are you getting?

I'd just want the T probably, but I honestly feel like everybody would think I'm ridiculous or something.
For me though, Tesla is what inspires me and drives me every since day, to be the best I can be, to work hard, and work towards a better future. I want to work there so badly. It would be the most fulfilling and satisfying thing I could do for my mental.
So for me it would make sense to get a Tesla tattoo, but people already find me weird because I love the cars so much. Just because they are electric. "They are not cars".. Nope you right, they are like driving spaceships.

I'll be getting a model S P100DL, used because I'm not rich.

The Cybertruck definitely would make a statement wherever you'd go. :) Don't let the haters take you down.

@TEG - Got me wondering.
We are so conditioned to advertising (very very few can avoid exposure for a mere day - except during sleep;))
And seeing a simple image would influence what we'd buy.

Side disruption? Can Elon/Tesla expose advertising as the fraud it usually is?
Will none of Elon's ventures use ads? StarLink for example? etc.

side note: modern advertising/public relations expanded to our modern world of ...
Public relations campaigns of Edward Bernays - Wikipedia
Edward Bernays - Wikipedia
Propaganda (book) - Wikipedia
Manufacturing Consent - Wikipedia
These are just a crude start. Your own internet searches will yield much better/more information.

Just watch a few car ads - informative or manipulative ?

Last edited:
What haters? Do people who say that actually have haters? Unless you’re a famous athlete I don’t see why anyone would genuinely hate you
Tom Brady has haters... you? Not so much

As far as I know I was talking about the Tesla haters. I didn't say I was the one that is being hated. Besides I'm pretty sure you don't know who hates me or not, neither do you know who I am.