TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla - M3 All Weather Mats back in stock...

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Black Rain, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Black Rain

Black Rain Member

Check ordered the weather mats for my Model 3... they are back in stock on the Tesla website.

2. SamT

SamT Member

I only see the front and trunk mats, are you referring to front and back inside mats? Links?

3. Black Rain

Black Rain Member

Sorry meant to say... trunk mats only. I think everyone is waiting on the inside cabin mats!

4. Tony_YYZ

Tony_YYZ Active Member

Thanks. I just caved and bought the trunk mat. Was going to wait and see if 3D Maxpider would come out with a set but I plan on using my trunk a lot and I already have to clean it up due to some cardboard debris.

5. Buggle

Buggle Member

I just can't figure out how it is they're sold out of most of the hats for the past couple weeks. Hats are drop dead easy to make, have no idea why they're out for so long.