Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Mobile Service....anyone else had/have this issue?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry if this has been covered, wasn't able to find an answer. I scheduled a service appointment to do a tire roation for my Model 3 and everything was fine. A few days later I get a text message stating a mobile service tech can actually come to me. I provided the address and they confirmed they service the area and proceeded to set up the day and time for the appointment. Once the appointment was scheduled, I noticed on the Tesla app under Schedule Service, under Mobile Service Location, it has Ontario, CA listed. I'm about an hour away from Ontario as I live in SoCal. My first thought was maybe that's the location of the mobile service tech? This morning I just received a reminder email for my appointment and it again says Ontario, CA as the Service Location.

For those that have had mobile service, should I be worried or is this normal for the service address to say something completely different than my actual address. Should I go into the app and put my actual address again? Any help is appreciated, thanks.