TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla Mobile Service....anyone else had/have this issue?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by BOBEDIGITL, Jul 12, 2019.

1. BOBEDIGITL

BOBEDIGITL Member

Sorry if this has been covered, wasn't able to find an answer. I scheduled a service appointment to do a tire roation for my Model 3 and everything was fine. A few days later I get a text message stating a mobile service tech can actually come to me. I provided the address and they confirmed they service the area and proceeded to set up the day and time for the appointment. Once the appointment was scheduled, I noticed on the Tesla app under Schedule Service, under Mobile Service Location, it has Ontario, CA listed. I'm about an hour away from Ontario as I live in SoCal. My first thought was maybe that's the location of the mobile service tech? This morning I just received a reminder email for my appointment and it again says Ontario, CA as the Service Location.

For those that have had mobile service, should I be worried or is this normal for the service address to say something completely different than my actual address. Should I go into the app and put my actual address again? Any help is appreciated, thanks.

2. LunkHead

LunkHead Member

I have one scheduled for today between 10:30-12:30 and it lists my home address...

• Like x 1
  3. BOBEDIGITL

BOBEDIGITL Member

Now I'm worried. I just find it strange that it says "Service will come to this address" yet it only states a city and state.

4. rickdogg82

rickdogg82 Member

Try Zip Tire mobile service. They will come to you and have Model 3 experience.

5. Ckanderson

Ckanderson Member

same

• Like x 1
  6. BOBEDIGITL

BOBEDIGITL Member

I'm not getting charged for it so I don't mind Tesla doing. Thanks for the heads up though. I'll definitely look into them.

• Like x 1