Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S: Staggered 21" Grey Turbine wheels for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Explore Greyhound shipping
I used these guys before. Only negative is that you need to drop and pick it up at the Greyhound terminal. But looks like they added some options.
I shipped oversized stuff from Baltimore to California for a fraction of what FedEx wanted.
Below is a quote to ship 4 65lb wheels from York PA to Los Angeles CA
Screen Shot 2021-06-18 at 3.38.10 PM.png

Nick -
I’m interested. Do you know if these will fit my 2020 Model S Performance? I ask because I’ve seen some turbine wheels that were for model years 2012-2017. Not sure if they changed a bit after 2017? If they fit, the fronts are 8.5” wide and the rears 9” wide. Please email me. [email protected] I’m very interested, and will ship to Denver. Thanks

Nick -
I’m interested. Do you know if these will fit my 2020 Model S Performance? I ask because I’ve seen some turbine wheels that were for model years 2012-2017. Not sure if they changed a bit after 2017? If they fit, the fronts are 8.5” wide and the rears 9” wide. Please email me. [email protected] I’m very interested, and will ship to Denver. Thanks
From what I understand, staggered 21s from 2012 through 2021 (excluding the new "Palladium" refreshed models) all used 8.5 in front and 9.0 in back, while the new refreshed cars use 9.5 in front and 10.5 in back for both 19s and 21s.

Shipping to Denver via UPS Ground is $587 (calculated using 80201.)