Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S/X 2021+ Yoke Steering Wheel Genuine OEM Almost New Condition

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling my almost new Tesla Model S/X Yoke Steering Wheel, Genuine OEM, in almost new condition. It was just replaced a month ago as my previous yoke was peeling. I am selling it as I just had the "round" steering wheel installed for personal preference reasons.

I will ship it within the US/Canada for $30 USD.

Please make your reasonable offers.

Thanks,
PatP

Attachments

• yoke-removebg-preview.jpg
    yoke-removebg-preview.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 154
When you had the round wheel installed: 1. did they use the yoke airbag and put it in the round wheel? 2. Did they let you keep the used yoke (with or without the original airbag?

Seems obvious that they did let you keep the yoke since you are selling it, but I ask because I was told that the $700 retrofit from Tesla included Tesla keeping the yoke after the change over. But this was from a sales person not a service person so maybe they were wrong or maybe they have now changed their policy?

Also have seen it reported in some of the other threads here that the airbags are different on the yoke and wheel.

The Yoke uses a different airbag than the wheel. I had my Yoke replaced a month ago and was able to keep both. While the Yoke had a great look, the steering wheel is more functional for me. If anyone is interested in buying my Yoke and / or airbag I would consider a reasonable offer.