Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model X 75D $85990

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
interesting. I didn't realize the stock stereo system in the X is different and better (granted, subjective) than the high fidelity system in the S. I wonder if the refreshed model S's stock and high fidelity systems have improved speakers to match whatever is in the X.

sorry for the side note. I know you are trying to sell it and not talk about S / X sound systems :)

interesting. I didn't realize the stock stereo system in the X is different and better (granted, subjective) than the high fidelity system in the S. I wonder if the refreshed model S's stock and high fidelity systems have improved speakers to match whatever is in the X.

sorry for the side note. I know you are trying to sell it and not talk about S / X sound systems :)
Both systems sound mediocre. But X really sounds better than any S.

my logic was i could add aftermarket components that sound better for less than what the upgrade cost.