Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model X All-Weather Mats (Front) - Lloyd Rubber-tite mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling a set of 2 front all-weather mats for the MX.

These are Lloyd Rubber-Tite mats and fit the Model X. I purchased these to have something to fit in my MX while I waited for the Tesla/Weather-Tech mats to arrive for my Model X. Used them for about 2-3 weeks and replaced them with the Weather-Tech mats to match the other mats in my MX - they still look brand new. They fit the MX extremely well.

One note if you consider buying new Lloyd Rubber-Tite mats - They 'smell' when brand new (there are threads on the forum about this) - they are great mats, but they have a chemical smell when brand new (in the forums someone mentioned it was 'out-gassing' of the rubber material), but I left them out on the deck in the sun for a week before placing them in the car and that took care of the smell (a tip from the forum), so these have been 'de-smelled' already and have no odors! :D

Prefer local pickup since I think shipping may be costly. But if you want to calculate the shipping costs if you'd like them shipped at your expense, here are the package dimensions:
11 pounds
34" x 23" x 2"
Originating Zip Code: Dayton, OH 45402

$40 for both front mats and clips (I never used the clips, though, they are still in the sealed package).

QgMPJbT.jpg

WmZfnz9.jpg

8wfRbl7.jpg

Reactions: balerion