Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model X - Sell my reservation - I have a VIN Assigned

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

I have a VIN which got assigned, the description is
Tesla Model X(The redesigned Model- 2021)
Red Exterior
White Interior
7 Seater
FSD

The price got bumped by 10k and the wait is till November 2022 if you book it today.
I want to sell my booking to anyone who is interested, the car is set for delivery in 1 month. I want 10k$ and you can take my booking/car with the correct process , please let me know if anyone is interested.

Hello,

Red Exterior
White Interior
7 Seater
FSD

The price got bumped by 10k and the wait is till November 2022 if you book it today.
I want to sell my booking to anyone who is interested, the car is set for delivery in 1 month. I want 10k$ and you can take my booking/car with the correct process , please let me know if anyone is interested.
Curious, what do you mean the price got bumped by 10k? When did you place your order? I've had one on order since June (21), No VIN assigned, but the price has not changed, still based on the X @89,900. Site still says to expect in January (I'm not).

Reactions: ElectricIAC
Curious, what do you mean the price got bumped by 10k? When did you place your order? I've had one on order since June (21), No VIN assigned, but the price has not changed, still based on the X @89,900. Site still says to expect in January (I'm not).
I believe he means if you were to price out the same Model X right now, the price is $10k higher and delivery in November. I'm in the same boat, my Model X reservation has an ETA of January and $89.9k base price. I'm curious if OP would actually get that $10k for the transfer. If so, does anyone want a white/white 7 seater with 20" wheels and no FSD? 😉

I believe he means if you were to price out the same Model X right now, the price is $10k higher and delivery in November. I'm in the same boat, my Model X reservation has an ETA of January and $89.9k base price. I'm curious if OP would actually get that $10k for the transfer. If so, does anyone want a white/white 7 seater with 20" wheels and no FSD? 😉
Hell someone is either rich enough or crazy enough 😎

• Informative
I’m in SLC as well. If it was a 6 seater I’d do it. Hell, I’ll do it with the 7 seater if you can get it by end of year.

Hello,

Red Exterior
White Interior
7 Seater
FSD

I’m interested. Are you sure the reservation can be transferred?

• Informative