Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Tesla NHTA recall 2023.44.30.14

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got the NHTA Tesla Recall 2023.44.30.14 on my 2018 MX 100D, that features the new and improved warnings of a larger font PARK, BRAKE and ABS. Installing the over the air update caused my car alarms to go off in my garage several times during the update, even though I had turned off the alarms, sentry mode, garage door closed and there were no flashes or notices on the Tesla App. I had to run out and open the garage and click the keyfob to get the alarm to stop. I suspect that this was a glitch but wanted to warn others of this strange behavior. Have you seen this?
Mike P

• Helpful
Reactions: scottf200
Thanks for the info. Yesterday I lost my full self driving and (GASP!) had to drive home myself! No alerts, no warning, was just gone when I started driving home from work. Cameras were OK, but the FSD icons were missing, lane lines were not seen or recognized, I tried the scroll wheel reset but no satisfaction. I did the wheel size reset last night and finally it came back this morning! This has never happened to me before. I called Tesla but they were not too helpful, suggested I recalibrate and clean my cameras. Maybe I am blaming the software update too much.

Thanks for the info. Yesterday I lost my full self driving and (GASP!) had to drive home myself! No alerts, no warning, was just gone when I started driving home from work. Cameras were OK, but the FSD icons were missing, lane lines were not seen or recognized, I tried the scroll wheel reset but no satisfaction. I did the wheel size reset last night and finally it came back this morning! This has never happened to me before. I called Tesla but they were not too helpful, suggested I recalibrate and clean my cameras. Maybe I am blaming the software update too much.
FWIW, I've experienced this behavior before and after the recall update, but I'm not sure if I ever experienced it prior to FSD 11.4.9.

Reactions: mbp11