Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla OEM 20" Wheels and Tires from 2018 M3P For Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For Sale by Private Party...

Four 20" Tesla OEM wheels and Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 235/35/20 tires that were removed from my 2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance due to my recent wheel upgrade project.
The wheels are in pretty good shape (my car has about 37K miles from Aug. 2018). Two of the wheels were repaired and refinished at American Factory wheel in Santee about 5 months ago because I hit a pothole on the right side. You can't see that the wheels were repaired from the outside.

The mounted Michelin performance tires are included. Two of the tires have about 5/32" of tread left, and the other two have about 7/32" of tread left.
The Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensors (TPMS) are not included, since I shifted them over to my new wheels. Other than the TPMS replacement that would be required, the tires and wheels are ready to put on the car and drive...

Asking $1200 cash for all four wheels and tires. Located in San Diego 92124. Available for local pickup.

Attachments

• AllWheels.jpg
    AllWheels.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 96
  • Wheel1.jpg
    Wheel1.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 45
  • Wheel2.jpg
    Wheel2.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 43
  • Wheel3.jpg
    Wheel3.jpg