Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Oem floor mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here are a few pictures of the oem Tesla floor mats. They look sharp and feel nice and heavyweight.
D13E279E-133E-4AD9-8554-4AE72557996E.jpeg
FA259BFD-F002-4DCC-8B89-1CB6208BCFA9.jpeg

757E8C19-1A33-48C4-A727-384A95BE2D7E.jpeg

Here are a few pictures of the oem Tesla floor mats. They look sharp and feel nice and heavyweight.
View attachment 358080 View attachment 358081
View attachment 358079
I agree that these mats are sharp, but I feel like they were made for owners living in a warm climate. I live in Chicago near WeatherTech HQ and have been using their mats for many years with outstanding results. My issue with Tesla's OEM interior mats (made by WeatherTech) are the lack of a side wall and failure to cover the area where your left foot rests. For those of us in cold climates we have to deal with lots of salt and snow often carrying dirt and debris. These mats will catch some of the mess, but the rest can get stuck beneath ruining the cloth carpet.

I called WeatherTech 2 weeks ago to ask about all-weather interior mats for the Model 3 and they said they were 4-6 weeks out at the time. Haven't checked back since.

Based on your location in California I'm sure these will work fine and look cleaner/better than the mats I'm describing (pic below from Model S).
IMG_0233.jpg

I agree that these mats are sharp, but I feel like they were made for owners living in a warm climate. I live in Chicago near WeatherTech HQ and have been using their mats for many years with outstanding results. My issue with Tesla's OEM interior mats (made by WeatherTech) are the lack of a side wall and failure to cover the area where your left foot rests. For those of us in cold climates we have to deal with lots of salt and snow often carrying dirt and debris. These mats will catch some of the mess, but the rest can get stuck beneath ruining the cloth carpet.

I called WeatherTech 2 weeks ago to ask about all-weather interior mats for the Model 3 and they said they were 4-6 weeks out at the time. Haven't checked back since.

Based on your location in California I'm sure these will work fine and look cleaner/better than the mats I'm describing (pic below from Model S).
IMG_0233.jpg

Those look great, too!

IMG_0233.jpg

I couldn't agree with this post more!

I'm still waiting for my Max Spider matts - agree with the post above about all-weather matts needing to have side walls.
I was on the order list for the Max Spider mats and they were kind enough to provide me with a refund after I spoke with WeatherTech about their 4-6 week timeframe. Great service and transparency for the folks selling Max Spider! Looks like a great mat too!

• Informative
Reactions: Wooloomooloo