Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla oem model s carbon fiber spoiler

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How does it look?

Well, it looks pretty good. I just have no way of knowing if it is OEM or not. There's no marking on the spoiler at all.

There is one blemish, but barely noticeable.

Is there any way to tell if this thing is OEM? Hmm. Looking at this picture of one on Ebay, I don't think the one I got is OEM. I have a very bad feeling about this.

tesla spoiler.jpg

Hmm. Looking at this picture, I don't think the one I got is OEM. I have a very bad feeling about this.

you have an oem spoiler that’s just how the updated ones look. any of you are more then willing to take a trip to your local service center and see them but that’s oem if i ever saw one.. as someone who sells several of these i can attest to it .. the hollow carbon fiber one is a revision a or b and is old .. not signature old but p10000 and below old .. anything above that looks like the spoiler for sale here as they were updated due to the fact that they collapsed on the old ones if you *sugar* your trunk with your hand a little too hard and ended up with carbon fiber splinters in your hand for all you early vin non tech package people

Reactions: Californiates