Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla open day invite

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok, so I received an email invite to the new Sheffield Tesla site on Saturday 4th February. Its classed as a meet and greet, answer questions and show you around the showroom and workshops etc, oh and there are nibbles. When I clicked through the invite reply I was asked which 10 minute time slot I wanted. 10 minutes.

So I already have a 12 month old M3 rear wheel drive, I am not interested in buying another car (unless they are to unveil the new smaller, 'affordable'' Tesla), if so then they can have my deposit.

Question is, has anyone attended such gatherings? is it worthwhile? now I appreciate everyone has differing opinions of what's good or not, but a round trip from Leeds for a cup of coffee and a sausage roll isn't really selling it. Am I missing something?

Cheers

Richard

Ok, so I received an email invite to the new Sheffield Tesla site on Saturday 4th February. Its classed as a meet and greet, answer questions and show you around the showroom and workshops etc, oh and there are nibbles. When I clicked through the invite reply I was asked which 10 minute time slot I wanted. 10 minutes.

So I already have a 12 month old M3 rear wheel drive, I am not interested in buying another car (unless they are to unveil the new smaller, 'affordable'' Tesla), if so then they can have my deposit.

Question is, has anyone attended such gatherings? is it worthwhile? now I appreciate everyone has differing opinions of what's good or not, but a round trip from Leeds for a cup of coffee and a sausage roll isn't really selling it. Am I missing something?

Cheers

Richard
or you go there at any other day and have a proper chat with rep unlimited...

Reactions: Fury1