TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla parts numbers catalogue

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Cosmin, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Cosmin

Cosmin New Member

Hello,
    Can you help me with some spare parts for my Tesla Model S VIN: 5YJSA2DN6DFP16772

Front lower arms left and right.
    The ones that have the shock absorbers attached to them.
    Front stabilizer connecting links left and right.
    All three sets of brake pads.

I need the Tesla parts numbers if i want to order the spare parts to Tesla!

2. demundus

demundus Member

I dont think they'll sell you the arms... curious if they do. I dont have my parts list handy, im sure someone will be along with them soon :)

3. Cosmin

Cosmin New Member

4. Yaro

Yaro Member

They sell suspension parts. They don't sell anything that it high voltage, required welding or riveting or any airbag components.

5. demundus

demundus Member

Thats good, I wanted to buy rear knuckles awhile back and they were being a pain about it... yada yada warranty work :)

6. Yaro

Yaro Member

Tesla is full of *sugar* that they don't profit from service, that's why they always come up with excuses.

7. jplasmd

jplasmd Member

PM me. I can help you with the part numbers.

Every Tesla part # is listed as restricted, unrestricted, or 'over the counter'.

'Over the counter' is the least common category.. It includes 'consumable' items such as wiper blades or brake pads. These can be purchased by anyone.

Unrestricted parts are sold to owners and 3rd parties of supported vehicles only (not salvaged vehicles) and require a VIN. If a supported vehicle owner starts buying parts in a manner that suggests he/she is purchasing the parts for someone else for use on a salvage vehicle, Tesla may refuse to sell the parts to that Tesla owner.

If you plan to order the parts from Tesla, you don't have to know the part numbers. Just tell them what part you need. I usually use email, and attach a picture or two of the part(s) needed. YMMV.