Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Pet Liner for Model X vs S/3/Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, does anyone know whether the Tesla Pet Liner for the Model X is the same size as the S/3/Y version sold on the Tesla website (but without the door guards for the Model X version)?

The reason why I’m asking is that I tried installing the S/3/Y version from my wife’s Model 3 in my new Model X 6 seater (with a portable cooler placed in the middle gap between the outboard seats to fill in the space). The S/3/Y version of the Tesla Pet Liner seems to fit pretty well in my Model X, except the two loops that go over the second row headrests are a bit tight (would fit better if the loops were spaced out a few inches wider). I’m just wondering if ordering the Model X version of the Pet Liner from Tesla would offer a better fit for the seat headrest loops. But if the Model X and the S/3/Y versions of the Tesla Pet Liner are the same size, I would prefer just ordering another S/3/Y version so that I could get the included door guards as well (understanding that the falcon doors may not close properly with the door guards hanging from the door).

Thanks in advance for your help!