Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla rear door PPF back in stock

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Public service announcement if you have been waiting. Just grabbed mine.

Redundant thread. Main section has same.
Main Section? I couldn't find an equivalent thread saying that the MY rear door ppf is once again in stock at the Tesla online store. In any case I have a MYLR on order and it's shown in my Tesla account . When I started to order the MY rear door ppf from the Tesla store it says I don't have a compatible Tesla. That's odd, but perhaps Tesla assumes I may not need it since some MYs come with it pre-installed at the factory, but not currently ones being shipped to my location (Florida). Anyone else seen this? Perhaps there are plans for all future MYs to will come from the factory with the rear door ppf (probably just wishful thinking on my part).

Main Section? I couldn't find an equivalent thread saying that the MY rear door ppf is once again in stock at the Tesla online store. In any case I have a MYLR on order and it's shown in my Tesla account . When I started to order the MY rear door ppf from the Tesla store it says I don't have a compatible Tesla. That's odd, but perhaps Tesla assumes I may not need it since some MYs come with it pre-installed at the factory, but not currently ones being shipped to my location (Florida). Anyone else seen this? Perhaps there are plans for all future MYs to will come from the factory with the rear door ppf (probably just wishful thinking on my part).