Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Rental Netherlands/Belguim

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm going to the Netherlands and Belgium for vacation in May and was wondering if there were any places to rent Teslas. I couldn't find any as of yet and no one on Turo has any either.
Flying into Amsterdam and staying in Antwerp.

Maybe some of you in Netherlands and Belgium know of some rentals with reasonable rates.
Be glad to hear from you.

Sixt should have them (but I'm not sure). In case it interests you, they also have the Jaguar I-Pace that'll set you back about $375 per week without insurance. With insurance that limits you to $1400 responsibility, it's $400.

On snappcar.nl you can get a Model 3 for around $850/week, Model S for around $1500 and Model X for the same.

On ufodrive.com you can get a Model 3 for around $680/week and Model S for around $1160.

I would not take snappcar.nl unless you want a Model X (that one is 5 seats, to be clear). I'd take Sixt, or ufodrive.com if you really want a Tesla.

Hope this helps

Sixt should have them (but I'm not sure). In case it interests you, they also have the Jaguar I-Pace that'll set you back about $375 per week without insurance. With insurance that limits you to $1400 responsibility, it's $400.

On snappcar.nl you can get a Model 3 for around $850/week, Model S for around $1500 and Model X for the same.

On ufodrive.com you can get a Model 3 for around $680/week and Model S for around $1160.

I would not take snappcar.nl unless you want a Model X (that one is 5 seats, to be clear). I'd take Sixt, or ufodrive.com if you really want a Tesla.

Hope this helps
Thanks, I'll look into those.